- Exchange your tickets for another performance of the same opera
- Purchase additional tickets for family and friends, get access to special inventory, and save 10% on single ticket prices
- Get special alerts on ticket presales, event updates, and important traffic and weather advisories
- Receive performance reminders by email and telephone
- Qualify for discounted parking
- Attend free discussions, educational events and community programs like Opera Overtures, a lecture that takes place an hour before every performance
- Get discounts and perks from our partner restaurants, hotels, and businesses
- Learn more about the productions with extended access to synopses, composer biographies, cast information, and estimated running times
- Go behind the scenes with photos, set and costume designs, blog posts, videos, and other multimedia content
- Be the first to hear about Opera Philadelphia news and events
At operaphila.org/perks, you'll find an exciting list of partners that extend benefits and perks to you just for showing your ID card! You'll find your personalized card attached to the front of your Subscriber Guide. Simply show your card at any of the participating restaurants, attractions, or businesses to receive your discount.
Need to request an additional ID card or wish to receive a printed list of discount offers in the mail? Contact Subscriber Services at 215.732.8400.