Composer in Residence Application
The program is directed to composers of all professional levels who see opera as a significant component of their future creative work. There is no required creative output; however, composers are encouraged to make the best use of resources provided. Applications are being accepted from January 12–30, 2015.
Composer in Residence Eligibility Requirements
- Must be a US citizen based in the United States
- Must not be enrolled or designated ABD in a degree-granting program at time of residency
All submissions to the Composer in Residence Program must be made through the online application process. To complete the application, you will need the following items:
- Your CV and bio
- Responses to questions regarding your work experience (learn more)
- Two mp3 audio samples (one must include a vocal component), each no more than 10MB in size.
- The scores for the two work samples, in PDF format, each no more than 10MB in size