Groups of 10 or more enjoy special benefits, discounts, and perks! For information on our great group sales discounts, please click here.
Groups have access to the best available seats before single tickets go on-sale. To ensure the best seating location, make your reservation early by calling Michael Knight at 215.893.5916 or email [email protected].
- Groups pay NO FEES so save at least an additional $60 off of single ticket prices per order
- “Group Priority” performances with special discounts
- Groups of 20 or more get one complimentary ticket for a group leader, subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply.
- Restaurant discounts
- Need to have a reception for your group before your night at the opera? Let us provide some ideas for venues in the area
Reservation Policies and Procedures:
- After making your reservation, you will receive a Group Sales Agreement. The agreement needs to be returned to us within one week with a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 20% of total reservation. Check or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- The final payment is due four weeks prior to the performance. Changes to the original reservation can be made up until the final payment is received. Once the final payment has been made, there are no refunds or exchanges.
By purchasing a group subscription of 10 or more you will get priority seating, exchange privileges, and personalized service including recommended dining and transportation options. Above all, a group subscription gives your group members the opportunity to enjoy special evenings at operas which are sure to sell out. We understand the work involved with arranging to bring a group, which is why we are offering a free subscription to the group leader as our way of saying thank you.