WHY SUBSCRIBE? You'll pay less and experience more!
- Cash in on discounts up to 20% over single ticket purchases - that's one opera free!
- Get 10% OFF on additional single ticket purchases.
- One $5.00 per-order fee vs. $6.00 per ticket through Ticket Philadelphia.
- Significant Parking Discounts
- Restaurant and Cultural Discounts - Subscribers can dine with fabulous discounts at a vast array of Philadelphia's finest restaurants, and enjoy discounts to many of the city's cultural attractions.
Preferred Patron Services
- The highest priority seating - Subscribers get the best available seats before any other patron group. Your seats are renewable from year to year plus you get priority consideration on seat upgrades over any new subscribers in future seasons.
- Ticket exchange privileges - Exchange your tickets for another performance of the same opera. (Subject to availability and $4.50 per ticket surcharge on phone exchanges only. No fees are ever charged for Patron Council and Bravi level donors).
- Ticket Insurance - Replace lost tickets free of charge.
- Private Sale - Purchase additional single tickets for friends and family before they go on sale to the general public. Plus, you'll save 10% over single ticket prices!
- Free Opera Subscriber's Guide - Mailed with your tickets, this useful guide provides everything you need to make your opera-going experience enjoyable and convenient. In addition to the who, what, when, where and how of exchanging tickets and replacing lost tickets, it includes valuable discount information for parking, restaurants and retail outlets.
FREE Admission to A Taste of Opera lecture series
For an in-depth look at the operas we present, attend this per-production two hour lecture series, held one week before opening night of a production.
FREE Admission to Opera Overtures lecture series
For a quick introduction to our operas, attend this pre-performance lecture series.
The action and drama on the stage are easily understood with English surtitles, brief translations projected above the stage.