We prioritize student safety, especially in light of COVID-19, and have established protocols for ensuring that out community is conscious and accountable. As such, we have established the following safety protocols:
- Students, staff, and volunteers will be fully vaccinated, and vaccination status will be securely verified by Opera Philadelphia staff
- Students will be masked and distanced at all times during rehearsals, with eating and drinking not allowed in the space (save a quick sip of water)
- Frequent handwashing will be built into the rehearsal schedule
- Participating students agree to report any positive COVID test results to T-VOCE staff in order to quickly respond to any potential outbreaks
- Rehearsals will take place in the Race Street Room of the Friends Center, which has a capacity of 700 people, giving ample space for maximal safety
We are guided by principles of community care, which we aim to foster among our staff, students, and families. Thank you for working with us during this trying and uncertain time.