The Encore Society
The Encore Society
The Encore Society acknowledges the thoughtful generosity and foresight of those individuals who have included Opera Philadelphia in their estate plans as an important philanthropic commitment to opera’s future in Philadelphia.
Through their planned gifts, Encore Society members create a legacy that sustains and enables Opera Philadelphia to continue to revive, rediscover and redefine opera through momentous stories and virtuosic performances—experienced in both new works and repertory staples.
There are many ways to join the Encore Society including naming Opera Philadelphia as a beneficiary of your estate, retirement plan, or life insurance policy, or by setting up a charitable gift annuity, charitable remainder trust or charitable lead trust.
Not only can your gift provide potential exemptions from estate, capital gains, and/or income taxes*, but in making this commitment, you can be confident that you will be enabling the future of opera in Philadelphia.
In addition to enabling the future of opera in Philadelphia, Encore Society members enjoy exclusive benefits throughout the season, including:
- Invitations for two to all Champagne Intermission Receptions in the Academy of Music as well as two guest passes per season
- Invitations to Encore Society luncheons and other exclusive events featuring Opera Philadelphia stars and Emerging Artists
- Invitations to Between the Notes, an event series featuring scholarly guest speakers
- Access to VIP Ticketing Services—concierge service with a dedicated phone line for priority ticketing, seating, and exchange requests
- Recognition in the Encore Society section of every performance program
Contact Mark Nestlehutt, Director of Planned Giving, at 215.893.5905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to join today.
Already a member?
Please be sure to complete our online Enrollment Form.
Opera Philadelphia thanks BNY Mellon for its support of The Encore Society.
* Please consult your financial and/or legal advisors to determine which type of gift is best for you and for legal requirements regarding these gifts.