Location & Transportation
As traffic in the historic district will be heavy, audiences are encouraged to take public transportation to Independence Mall.
Click here to use Google Maps to get walking, driving, or public transit directions to the Mall area. Streamlined easy entrance for pre-registered ticket holders will be at the corner of 6th & Market Streets. Additional entrance points for registration will be located at 5th & Market Streets and 5th & Chestnut Streets. All entrances are accessible for wheelchairs and strollers.
Please note: There will be a designated area in front of the screen for blanket-only seating.
Dates are in 2014.
|Sat, Sep 27||6:00 p.m.|
Open to all.
- Autopark at Independence Mall (41 North 6th St.) = $5 (enter after 5:00 p.m. and exit before 3:00 a.m.)
- Central Parking - 8th & Market Streets (10 S 8th St.) = $12
- Central Parking - 9th & Walnut Streets (925 Walnut St.) = $11 (enter between 3:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.; exit by 9 a.m.)
- Central Parking - 733 Chestnut Street (entrance at 800 Chestnut St.) = $12
- EZ Park - 9th & Race Streets (809 Race St.) = $15
- EZ Park - Abbott Square (530 S 2nd St.) = $25
- EZ Park - 3rd & Market/Arch Streets (48-50 N 3rd St.) = $20
- EZ Park - Front & Chestnut Streets (36 S Front St.) = $20
Restrooms are available at the Independence Visitor Center at 6th & Market Streets. Additional restrooms are available at 5th & Chestnut Streets at the Park Service pavilion.
Opera on the Mall is presented by PNC Arts Alive and is also made possible through the generous support of the William Penn Foundation and the Wyncote Foundation.