Experience our O19 Festival and 2019-2020 season as a group and save! Groups of 10 or more enjoy special benefits, discounts, and perks. Groups have access to the best available seats before single tickets go on sale. To ensure the best seating location, make your reservation early by calling Steven Humes, Manager of Audience Development, at 215.893.5903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Group Priority Performances offer up to a 25% discount
- Groups pay NO FEES saving at least an additional $50 off of single ticket prices per order
- Groups of 20 or more get one (1) complimentary ticket for a group leader, subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply.
- Personal attention, advice, and flexibility throughout the planning and ordering process
|Group Priority Performances
|Denis & Katya
||Monday, September 23, 2019||The Suzanne Roberts Theatre|
|Wednesday, September 25, 2019||The Suzanne Roberts Theatre|
|Semele||Tuesday, September 24, 2019||Perelman Theater|
|The Love for Three Oranges||Friday, September 27, 2019||Academy of Music|
|Madame Butterfly||Wednesday, April 29, 2020||Academy of Music|
|Group Sale offers available to additional performances in the 2019-2020 season.|
Reservation Policies and Procedures
- After making your reservation, you will receive a Group Sales Invoice.
- Return your invoice within one week with a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 20% of total reservation.
- Payment methods: Check or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- The final payment is due four weeks prior to the performance. Changes to the original reservation can be made up until the final payment is received. Once the final payment has been made, there are no refunds or exchanges.
Academy Group Subscriptions
By purchasing a group subscription of 10 or more you will get priority seating, exchange privileges, and personalized service including recommended dining and transportation options. Above all, a group subscription gives your group members the opportunity to enjoy special evenings at operas which are sure to sell out. We understand the work involved to bring a group, which is why we offer a free subscription to the group leader as our way of saying thank you.