Groups of 10 or more enjoy special benefits, discounts, and perks! Groups have access to the best available seats before single tickets go on sale. To ensure the best seating location, make your reservation early by calling Michael Knight at 215.893.5916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Groups pay NO FEES saving at least an additional $60 off of single ticket prices per order
- “Group Priority” performances with special discounts
- Groups of 20 or more get one complimentary ticket for a group leader, subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply.
- Restaurant discounts
Reservation Policies and Procedures
- After making your reservation, you will receive a Group Sales Invoice.
- Return your invoice within one week with a non-refundable deposit equivalent to 20% of total reservation.
- Payment methods: Check or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover)
- The final payment is due four weeks prior to the performance. Changes to the original reservation can be made up until the final payment is received. Once the final payment has been made, there are no refunds or exchanges.
By purchasing a group subscription of 10 or more you will get priority seating, exchange privileges, and personalized service including recommended dining and transportation options. Above all, a group subscription gives your group members the opportunity to enjoy special evenings at operas which are sure to sell out. We understand the work involved to bring a group, which is why we offer a free subscription to the group leader as our way of saying thank you.