General Director's Council
Patrons at the Diamond ($10,000) and Platinum ($15,000) levels are invited to join the General Director’s Council, an active group of supporters that enjoy exclusive events with General Director David Devan, Music Director Corrado Rovaris, and visiting artists.
General Director’s Council members have access to the following:
- Annual General Director’s Council dinner with principal artists
- Annual pre-performance dinner or brunch with General Director David Devan
- Insider details on future artistic plans and initiatives
Members also enjoy the benefits of Patron Program membership including:
- Invitations to accompany the General Director and Music Director to hear singers and attend productions through the Executive Travel Program
- Receptions with the cast after each performance
- Working rehearsal and dress rehearsal invitations
- VIP coat check
- Champagne intermission receptions with private restroom lounges
- And more!
Join today to play a role in the future of opera!
Annual gifts can be made in monthly or quarterly installments, through matching gifts from your employer, and through gifts of stock.
For more information, or to join the General Director’s Council today, please contact Christina Deemer, Director of Annual Giving, at 215-893-5904, or email email@example.com.