Planned Giving: Leave a Legacy
You are our passionate advocate. We invite you to be a keeper of the flame by making a planned gift to Opera Philadelphia. A planned gift can protect your assets, provide for your family, guarantee you income for life, and allow you to leave a legacy gift that is a testimony to your love for opera.
A planned gift can offer you…
- a way to support Opera Philadelphia and your love for opera
- a tax deduction this year, retirement income for the future
- guaranteed income for life
- a way to offer financial assistance to a relative
- a way to provide tuition assistance to children or grandchildren
- ways to preserve the value of assets you pass on to loved ones
A planned gift can benefit you, your loved ones, your estate, and Opera Philadelphia.
For information about making a planned gift, including information about membership in the Legato Society, contact Mark Nestlehutt, Director of Planned Giving, at 215.893.5905 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Opera Philadelphia thanks BNY Mellon for its support of The Legato Society.