General Director's Council
Opera is Best Heard and Scene
General Director's Council
We make magic with what you make possible.
During this challenging time, support from members of the General Directors Council allows us to continue to provide meaningful opportunities for artistic development through the Opera Philadelphia Channel while providing a critical bridge as we work through this period when we cannot be together in the theater. Your support also ensures that our educational and community programs continue – virtually now, and in classrooms, theaters, and technical production shops in the future.
Contact Rebecca Ackerman, Director of Individual Giving and Advancement Services, at 215.893.5904 or email@example.com for more information or to join today.
- Receive priority consideration for ticketing, seating, and exchange requests
- Access Private Sales for the opportunity to purchase single tickets in advance of the general public
- Save up to 10% on single ticket purchases (excludes fundraising events)
- Be among the first to learn about the Opera’s community events, artistic initiatives, and special ticket offers
- Hear from Opera leadership about company plans at the Annual Meeting
- Delve into productions at Between the Notes, an event series featuring scholarly guest speakers
- Receive Behind the Curtains, a member newsletter with special profiles, information about the artistic process, and community program highlights (mailed 3 times/year)
- Invitation to the annual Emerging Artists Recital and Member Appreciation Reception
- Invitation to Champagne Receptions in the Academy of Music, plus two Reception guest passes per season
- Invitation to attend all final dress rehearsals in the Academy of Music or Kimmel Center (use for yourself or give to a friend)
- Access to VIP Services—concierge service with a dedicated phone line for priority ticketing, seating, and exchange requests
- Waived handling fees on single ticket purchases and exchanges
- Enjoy waitlist privileges for sold-out performances
- Access to VIP coat check at available performances
- Patron Travel Program—the opportunity to participate in group destination opera trips
- Invitation to the most exclusive and behind-the-scenes events with artists throughout the season
- Attend post-performance meet-and-greets with the cast in the Ormandy Room at all Academy of Music performances
- Recognition in the Diamond Patron section of donor listings
All of the Diamond Patron privileges above, plus:
- Opportunity to underwrite an Emerging Artist, community initiative, or event
- Recognition in the Platinum Patron section of donor listings
To play an ever larger role, consider joining the Chairman's Council with a gift of $25,000 or more. Council members enjoy intimate events with artists and Opera leadership as well as insider information on company initiatives. Learn more.