Until further notice, all sales must be made online or by phone. Call Opera Philadelphia Guest Services at 215.732.8400 for assistance with your ticketing needs.
- Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 5% handling fee per single ticket for phone and online orders (with a $5 minimum). There is no service charge for Opera Philadelphia tickets purchased in person at the Kimmel Center Box Office located on the corner of Broad and Spruce Streets and at the Academy of Music Box Office which is open two hours prior to performance time at Broad and Locust Streets. All tickets priced over $10 for performances at the Academy of Music and Merriam Theater include a $5 per ticket Building Restoration Fee as part of the ticket price.
Casting, program, schedule, and pricing subject to change without notice. Deposited checks or charges do not guarantee seating availability.
If you feel COVID-19 conditions make it unsafe to attend after purchasing your tickets, please reach out to us before the date and start time of your ticketed performance for an exchange, credit, or refund.
Your health and safety are a priority. Information around audience safety protocol can be found here >>
Exchange Your Tickets
Need to reschedule you performance date? Tickets are eligible for exchange until one business day prior to your performance. Subscribers have access to special inventory. Every effort will be made to exchange your tickets into comparable seats on the date you wish to attend. Please destroy your original tickets upon receipt of confirmation.
To exchange your tickets:
- MAIL Opera Philadelphia, Academy House, 1420 Locust Street, Suite 210, Philadelphia, PA 19102 ALWAYS FREE
- Enclose your tickets with a note indicating your preferred performance date or dates in order of preference
- Please provide a phone number or email address so we may contact you to confirm your new tickets and delivery method
- EMAIL email@example.com FREE for Subscribers & Members at the Patron Program level and above
- Use the production name as the subject header in the email
- Include your Account Number found on your ticket under the Opera Philadelphia logo
- List your original performance date and seat locations to be exchanged
- Indicate your preferred performance date or dates in order of preference
- BY PHONE Call Guest Services at 215.732.8400 FREE for Members at the Patron Program level and above
- $5 per ticket exchange fee
- $10 per ticket exchange fee for single ticket buyers
Donate Your Tickets
If you are unable to use your tickets, please consider donating them back by calling Guest Services at 215.732.8400 up to 90 minutes prior to performance time. A tax-deductible receipt will be mailed approximately one month after the production closes.
Thank you for your tax-deductible donation!
Replace Your Tickets
If you misplace your tickets, please call Guest Services at 215.732.8400 and duplicate tickets will be issued.
If you forget your tickets or lose them on the way to the theater, stop by the Guest Services table in the lobby of the venue, and we will issue you a pass for your original seats.