× Support great opera Give today to help us unlock $2.5 million with the Artistry Now Matching Fund. Donate
Posted14 Sep 2017
O17 Artists Curate Post-Show Playlists
By Aubrey Nagle
Just because the show is over doesn't mean the fun has to end!
The spirit of Festival O continues long after the curtain falls, thanks to a bevy of post-show Spotify playlists curated specially by the artists of O17. Each playlist was created by a member of a festival production and inspired by their experiences on stage and off, providing a truly unique perspective on the opera's themes, music, and history.
Meet the curators:
- Jason Ferrante, Little Victor Farrell in Elizabeth Cree
- Lauren Whitehead, Un/Sung in We Shall Not Be Moved
- David Hertzberg, Composer and Librettist of The Wake World
- Hannah Moscovitch, Librettist of I Have No Stories to Tell You, part of War Stories
- Ben Bliss, Tamino in The Magic Flute
Don't have Spotify? Download it on your preferred platform today, or check our the playlists below!
Leave your comment below.