COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Opera Philadelphia and Mann Center for the Performing Arts staff have been working together, consulting the recommendations of public health officials, to create a welcoming environment with enhanced safety protocols, so we can get back to the joy of experiencing live music together. This page will be updated as necessary. (Last updated 4/30/2021)
By attending The Drama of Tosca you are agreeing to comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols and procedures. Failure to do so will result in your removal.
- Masks are required at all times
- Six-foot distancing required at all times, including seating during performances
- A Health Survey must be completed on the date of your performance. Your tickets will be available following completion of the Heath Survey.
- All tickets will be mobile and accessible via the Opera Philadelphia app
- Enhanced cleaning procedures will be in place
- No food or beverages are allowed on the Mann campus
- Security Screening: All patrons will be required to pass through a magnetometer (hand wanding/screening is available upon request). Bags and backpacks are subject to search upon entry to the venue. Due to artist restrictions, permitted and non-permitted items are subject to change without notice. The Mann has the right to restrict any items at any time without prior warning.
|Wed, May 5||7:00 p.m.|
|Fri, May 7||8:00 p.m.|
|Sun, May 9||2:00 p.m.|
Approximately 90 minutes with no intermission